Thursday, February 16, 2012
A Different Bucket List
This week's prompt from Mama Kats:
Create a reverse bucket list that names the top ten things you NEVER want to do:
(Inspired by The Hairpin)
1. Jump out of an airplane.
2. Is there a pattern here? Bungee Jump. DD1 did it and told us later.
3. Run for political office.
4. Visit the Middle East, Israel or Egypt, I know there are interesting things to see, but I am scared. I don't count my trip to Turkey, as it is part of NATO and can be considered Asia plus it was part of a cruise package.
5. Go to a wrestling, boxing, or roller derby match.
6. Watch an execution on TV or anywhere else.
7. Never watch anything about a Kardashian or a Housewife of any city. I tune out when they are referred to as news.
8. Run a Marathon, I know it is the "thing to do", however, I am not that Senior Citizen.
9. Eat Sushi, I went to Japan and couldn't get pass the first bite and spit it out in my napkin. Never had it again.
10. Laser Surgery on my eyes, yes it's safe, but I'd worry that it would ruin MY eyesight. Glasses are just fine, thank you very much.