1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?
I haven't had a romantic break up for many years. I've been married since 1967 and Mr BC is still romantic.
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?
When my mom slipped a quarter under my pillow for my tooth. It was then I wondered if there was something to the no Santa Claus stuff kids were telling me.
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
Absolutely not. This country was built on religious freedom and separation of Church and State. I would not want a fundamentalist of any religion or thought to force his or her ideas off on me or have it be a part of government.
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
Unpacking the trailer and trying to find space for everything. See previous post.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo? I dunk the whole thing in milk, or crumble it over ice cream.
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
I would be about 40 lbs lighter
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
I try as hard as I want to, now that I am so much older. I spent a lot of time when I was younger worrying that I had not tried hard enough on so many topics, raising my kids, losing weight, being a better friend. I now DO the best I can and don't worry that I didn't try harder.
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
Field of Dreams
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
That I am not as young as I use to be. This move is going to be the last move until the nursing home or the cemetary. However, I can still do it, I just won't ever do it again.