Saturday, April 07, 2012
I Must Be Seeing Things-Saturday 9
1. Have you ever watched something unfold, that as you watched, you could not believe what you've witnessed?\
Not surprisingly 9/11.
2. What is your favorite city in the world? Why?
London, I was able to visit DD2 there when she was taking a semester abroad. We had such a good time together. I want to take Mr Bankerchick back.
3. What is the strangest film, to your sense of reality, that you have ever seen?
Any Felini movie, they were too strange for words. I went because they were suppose to be art and sophisticated, they were just weird.
4. It seems that the older that you get, the less you want the hassle of seeing a live concert. Who is an artist or a band that you'd actually pay to see?
I wish the Dixie Chicks were still around, I would pay to see them.
5. When was the last time that you lost your temper?
6. When you were little, did you think "sex" was a bad word?
Not really, I thought "sleeping" with someone was stupid, not much sleeping going on. Some of the classics use the term lover and making love as a synonym for romancing so when I read it when I was younger I sometimes thought they were doing the deed.
7. What does your smart phone do that really surprised you when you loaded the app?
Nothing surprises me about smart phones, but I love to be able to make same day motel reservations on our trips back and forth to CA and MO.
8. Have you ever been attracted to someone that you should not have been? (Feel free to take this lame question any way that you please.)
Sure, I am not dead yet! I am usually attracted to guys with a British accent, they don't necessarily have to be attractive.
9. Will you see the new "The Three Stooges" film?
No, I hated the originals. The are a guy thing. My husband thinks the originals are funny, he might see it, if it comes to TV.